hltaid11 – provide first aid + hltaid009 – provide cpr
Training Evolution offers a full-day course which covers two units: HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid + HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary resuscitation. Gain new skills and increase your career opportunities with this sought after qualification.
Unit codes: HLTAID011 and HLTAID009
Unit name: HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid (includes CPR) – valid for 3 years and HLTAID009 – Provide Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (renewal) – valid for 1 year
Nationally recognised qualification: Specific licensing/ regulatory requirements relating to this competency, including requirements for refresher training should be obtained from the relevant national/state/territory Work Health and Safety Regulatory Authorities.
Can contribute to your ATAR? No
Can contribute to your QCE? No
For more information on contribution to ATAR and QCE, visit https://www.qtac.edu.au/.
Duration: 8 hours for full first aid or 4 hours for CPR refresher
- Units of competency: 2
- HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid
- HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
Delivery: Face to face classes with online assessment.
Fees and Payment Plans
- Full-day first aid = $99
- Half-day CPR renewal = $50
Entry Requirements and Eligibility
- There are no pre-requisites to enter the course, however, it is recommended you have a minimum of a year 10 or equivalent level of English reading and writing.
- Access to a laptop and internet.
Available Campuses, Locations and Upcoming Intakes
- Check our Upcoming Courses page or contact us to see when we are running the course at our campus
Work Integrated Learning and Placement
Not applicable for this course.
Career possibilities may include:
- Helpful in most jobs!
Further Learning Pathways
Recognition of Prior Learning
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is not available on this short course as it is a single unit of competency.
How to Enrol
You’ve made a great choice and we’re excited to have you on board! The next is to apply, and we’re here to help every step of the way.
Before you apply, you may need the following:
- Student ID (for current high school students)
- Photo of a Green Medicare Card, Passport or Birth Certificate in colour
- Evidence of QLD residency dated within 6 months (Driver’s license, concession card or utility bill or bank statement with your address on it)
- YOU WILL NEED a USI number – please visit www.usi.gov.au to look up or create your USI number
- Concession ONLY: DVA, HCC or PCC card details if you want to be eligible for concessional prices
- A parent close by to also sign if under the age of 18!
So that we can help you best, please contact us below to start your enrolment process.
*Information is subject to change, including start dates and course details. Whilst every attempt is made to ensure that information is accurate and up to date at the time of printing and distribution, some information is subject to change without notice.
We are always happy to help!
To contact us for more information on any of Training Evolution’s many exciting training and learning opportunities, please use the contact form below.
(Fill out details in the form and click submit)